Kamis, 01 Juni 2017

Giant Monster PC For Gaming, You Must To Have This

Tags

Giant Monster PC For Gaming, You Must To Have This-Zetechno

You're going to be stepping away from our regularly scheduled programming and we're finally going to be unboxing this gigantic PC Center. I think in total it weighs about 180 pounds it was a two-man job getting it on top of the coffee table. Oh but I don't really like it that much so if something happens then it happens but this thing is actually so massive that it was. Freight truck and had to be wheeled into my apartment on a wooden pallet its absolutely gigantic I hope the camera does it just. Promising this unboxing for a very long time now so I'm glad that I can finally follow through I'm really excited.

I am a person who likes to play games and I also love to have a new PC I get this. Various advantages as well you will get. If you have a hobby just like me, I recommend to you PC must have a monster like this. This will provide a fantastic experience for you.

I am find this sort of Welcome mini box from digital storm and it has just all the information? Individual components in the PC the mother. Or the processor in really any other components so I'm just going to go through this later I probably won't be showing you guys.Who's going to set this aside the same just a lot of different cables for connections within the motherboard and the hard drive.

Do you see this I am a council pleb I don't know anything about what it means to be apart of the PC Master race but if this isn't a start then I don't know what is look at this rig Digital Storm thank you so much OK guys I don't think I can wait any longer I have the power cord in hand and I'm just looking inside this monster of a PC it's got liquid cool.

Your probably all wondering what's actually inside the computer but look at the aesthetic I've. Dream like this so it's actually blowing my mind I have a remote that can control all the colors and just the theme of my PC. Spin time so let's just cycle through and see all the different options that we have in the cool thing about it is is a weekend. What's to so many different? Options so now that we've got the open and I showed you guys all the internal lighting let's actually talk about what's on the PC.

Giant Monster PC For Gaming, You Must To Have This-Zetechno

Go for processing power we have an Intel Core i7 extreme Edition this is the 6950x and its overclocked at 4 gigahertz and sky. In total. She sitting inside an x99 Asus motherboard we've got 32 gigs of RAM and a 1200 watt Corsair ax1200i power supplies we have A1. SD and then following alongside that we have 6 extra terabyte in a Seagate hard drive will never struggle with any type of memory. This PC really monsters...!

More with my pass PC builds now for my second favorite part about this PC we actually have two GTX 1080 SLI together so this computer. No, issues with running any game at the highest quality and I'll never really have to worry about my PC hiccuping in a time of It's going to help with render times and so many different things I'm not going to lie to you guys I'm not the most tactical purse.

See you but I know for a fact that the Dual 1080s and the i7 10 core processor together are just going to do absolutely.  How much power does PC packs and everything that's happening inside we had to add in the liquid cooling system to make sure all the temperature stay.

Running safely when I'm using it in its most intensive moment so that is also a great addition and then aesthetically I think that makes it look awesome they also wrapped in this incredible cable management system I have. Storm you guys honestly saved my life and I'm hooked me up with like the coolest PC I think I could have ever asked for we finally got the. Unboxed it feels really really good now that I won't have to see this gigantic Digital Storm box sitting in the middle of my lip. Can you actually probably going to miss it a little bit because it's been in almost every single Vlog that I've uploaded his last two. You quickly these two things I want to talk about one Digital Storm thank you guys so much for hooking me up you guys have really up. Flo above and beyond of what I really really need if you guys have been looking for a PC and you don't know where to start. When does base go in the description below there's going to be a link to the digital storm website you guys should check them out. 

Bring me and I know for a fact you guys can find some amazing rags and even customize your own PCS with digital storm yourself. Sing that I wanted to talk to you guys about is just the specs of this PC because I know for a fact there are going to be a lot of. See this as a complete exaggeration is very high end PC and its pretty expensive as You see people with title. Not taking it for granted this is something that I'm very very grateful for and I'm in a position where digital storm and I can work together and they send me something like this of this magnitude mine.

Content in streaming and gaming and just really anything that I throw at it it'll be able to fall asleep execute anything I need. Who just wanted to get that off my chest I know some parts of it are Overkill but I'm going to grow into it and I won't need it.